Khloe Marion Poulson

Khloe Marion Poulson

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Khloe day 12!

Well today hasn't been as eventful as the last two, but I guess that might be a good thing. Khloe's infection is slowly getting better, but it's not where it should be so they have now started her on another antibiotic in hopes that it will help get rid of the infection. The infection is making her retain water so she is pretty swollen, especially around the eyes. She is still on the ventilator and the only change is that they put her back on what they call the oscillator which basically does all the work for her. She definately seems extremely wore out and tired so I think this break will be good for her. Shelbie called me with some exciting news tonight at work. She saw Khloe open her eyes and sneak a little peak and the best part is that Shelbie got it on video and I can't wait to see it. I do wish I could have been there in person though. Anyway not much news today, but like I said that's not a bad thing. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment