Khloe Marion Poulson

Khloe Marion Poulson

Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Khloe days 48, 49, 50, and 51...doing better all the time!

To start off I want to correct my last post. I thought I had been told Khloe had received a blood transfusion Monday, but I was wrong. She did not have one on Monday. Now that that's settled it's time for new stuff. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, there is not much new news. I like to think of it as a good thing because it means my little girl is doing good. Her feedings are going well and she is now getting 27 mL of milk which is almost a whole ounce! Although today they are a little concerned because she hasn't pooped so if it continues they will use a suppository to help her. She may have have not had a transfusion Monday, but she did finally get one on Friday and since that, she has been doing much better. Her "AB's" have been minimal, but she has still been having quite a few desaturations, but no worries. She is getting so big. Tonight she weighed 3 lbs 4 oz and she now measures about 15 inches long and her head is just under 10 inches around. It's exciting to finally see some rolls on her arms and thighs! She is getting quite the stash of stuffed animals with the newest being a cute monkey we got from the zoo on Friday along with a caterpillar from grandma Marion and a bear from me and Shelbie and that's just what's in her hospital room. She is even getting some storybooks starting with one about giraffes that Grammy Debbie got her at the zoo. She is still on CPAP and I'm not sure if I mentioned it in the last post but she is back in room 2 and hopefully she will stay there for a while. Well that's all for now so check back later. Thanks for all the love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment